Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Cruella de vil writing

Welcome to my story about cruella de vil the evil ugly looking villain from 1o1 puppy dalmatian I will be introducing the characters for you I am a boy named Siua and I will be the 2 main character in this story and I have already mentioned th ugly person cruella de vil also has a son called carlos de vil carlos can not believe that his parent is evil so carlos sometimes sneaks out of the house and he wanted to go to his friends house to have a sleepover and talk about some kind stuff I can get my mother to do to other people like to 1. Stop stealing puppies. 2. Do not bust into peoples houses. 3. To help people out when they are asking you if you need help for something. So yea those are the things I want my mother to do and not to do it oppisite.so when I went back home I gave my mum a list of the stuff I want her to do for me so the next day I went to school and I talked to all my friends about what I done for my mum so when school was done I went home to see what my mum was doing and she was cleaning up the house and using her magic for something good like not stealing puppies from anyone she was really doing the stuff that I asked her to do for me on the list and then she got a ring from someone named fred and he wanted help so as soon as Cruella de vil got that call she went running to his place to help him and after she done all the stuff I asked her to do she was tired and amazed for the stuff that she did. After she done all of that she went around to everyone she stole puppies from and gave them back to and everyone she was mean to she apologised to them and after all that she was known for all of her good stuff that she done the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.