Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Songs Sammielz I'm ready



Oh yeah yea yeah …… yeah yeah oh no ok now girl I’ve been waiting all day just to tell you girl I’m ready I’m ready to love u girl I’m down on my knees today to tell u girl I’m ready I’m I’m ready to love u Early sunday morning I wake up and then I realised today is the day I ask my lady if she’ll be my wife through all our ups and down she’s had my back and held it down never had a worry cause i know that she was right around It’s 9 o’clock and she gets in at about 11 better start making this place looking like It’s heaven because she deserves the best I love her to the death and I’m hoping she’ll say yes I know It’s taking some time but I feel the time is right and I’m waiting patiently for her to arrive I’m so nervous but I can’t wait to see her to ask her ok now girl I’ve been waiting all day just to tell u girl I’m ready I’m ready I’m ready to love u girl I’m down on my knees today to tell u girl I’m ready I’m ready I’m ready to love u put on my best suit white shirt and dress shoes still nervous still thinking of what she’ll say cause everything’s on the line today when i ask her If she’d be my one and only forever making sure my hair’s good candles lit on the table for two but tonight It’s just us cause she deserve the best I love her to the death so I'm praying she’ll say yes I know It’s taking some time but I feel the time is right and I’m waiting patiently for her to arrive I’m so nervous but I can’t wait to see her to ask her ok now girl I’ve been waiting all day just to tell u girl I’m ready I’m ready I’m ready to love u girl I’m down on my knees today just to tell u girl I’m ready I’m ready I’m ready to love u love u ohhhhhhhh I hear the doorbell ringing It’s her voice that I hear There’s no turning back over here I open the door and she’s In front of me as I grab her hand to say ok now girl I’ve been waiting all day just to tell u girl I’m ready I’m ready I’m ready to love u girl I’m down on my knees today to tell u girl I’m ready I’m ready I’m ready to love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.