Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Sammie Johnson / Don’t say goodbye

Girl you light my fire I can’t feel my temperature rising every time we touch I need u oh some much I want u more and more oh girl u take my breath away with everything u say to me Oh oh oh There’s no one else like u and baby That’s the truth and there ain't no dispute and if u were ever to leave I don’t think I could breathe anymore and if u were to say goodbye teardrops would fall from my eyes just for u yeah (x2) so don’t go breaking my heart please don’t tear it apart you’ve got what I need the only one I want  so don’t say goodbye Don’t say goodbye so, don’t go breaking my heart please don’t tear it apart you’ve got what i need the only one i want so dont say good bye oh boy you're love got me going insane (Insane) got me thinking about u everyday oh girl you're love is so for real (For real ) oh boy u make my heart stop you bring it back with every one drop yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah I can’t get enough of u i'm so in love with u and everything u need to yeah yeah yeah yea yeah yeah oh boy u got a hold on me and just like a song  I've got on repeat yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah you knock me off my feet cause no one can complete and there is only one u yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah and if u were ever to leave ( if u were ever to leave ) I don’t think I could breathe anymore (I don’t think I could breathe anymore ) And if u were to say goodbye teardrops would fall from my eyes just for u ( just for u yeah ) so don’t go breaking my heart please don’t tear it apart u got what i need the only one i want so don’t say goodbye so don’t go breaking my heart please don’t go tear it apart you got what i need the only one i want so don’t say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.