Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Sammie Johnson/ fall in love

Yeeeeeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah i cant get u off my mind i try so hard to find a way to stop these stars from creeping in my head  oooooooooooooh oooooooooooooh ooooooooooh spending time with friends only seems we take cuz while i'm laughing while i'm smiling  i'm thinking of u oooooooh ooooooh ooooooh what is it can i do to make my soul stop thinking of u and all the things that u do maybe i'm just a mess I’ll never get the chance to tell u just how i feel but baby if i get the chance to talk to u i’ll find the words and make u fall in love and maybe if i hold u close look in your eyes  you’ll realise that u and i are in love but only if get the chance girl I will make u feel your love is real to me now why cant love be found and i know that love is sorry and you're the one for me and i’m the one for u tell me is this love ( is this love ) tell me is this love cuz i can't go another day without you here with me yeah yeah yeah what is it can i do to make my soul stop thinking of u ( think of the things u do) maybe i'm just a mess i’ll never get the chance to tell u just how i feel but baby if  i get the chance to talk to you i’ll find the words and make i fall in love and maybe if i hold u close look in your eyes you’ll realise that u and I are in love but only if i get the chance girl i will make u feel your love is real to me but i can give u all i can i think about u all the time  maybe if IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII……...maybe if i get the chance to talk to u i’ll find the words and make u fall in love and maybe if i hold u close in your eyes you'll realise that u and I are in love but only if i get the chance girl i will make u feel your love is real to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.