Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

Stardome recount.


Yesterday, all the Year 3s and Year 4s got on a bus to go to
the Stardome. When the whole of team 3 came into the breeze and sat down we all got to see our team leader she was telling us the rules about the first rule was no food or drinks on the bus.She also told us to click our ears on for the whole day because we have to listen.Then when the buses arrived at our school then the team leader said to the pav to go and hop on the bus then it was the room 15 class went next then my class went last on the bus. When I stepped on the bus I was so excited to go to star dome



At the Stardome, we learned some really cool things about our solar system. When we first got into stardome the teachers said to sit down and listen to John. John said that we were going to go into the space room and then we sat down on the chairs.Next John was talking to us about our solar system, John said to us that when we go back outside the international space station has already gone around the earth once and next John said that we were going to do a quiz with the teacher helpers me and the green group got to go with Teingoa's dad to do the quiz.



When we weren’t in the Stardome, we were having fun outside.
When we were outside playing on the park I got to go on the flying fox with my friends and I even went on the octopus swing when I was pushing I fell and the tire hit my head on the tire.The next thing to play on was the spider web.The spider web was so cool it was the coolest thing there the colour was green there was heaps of crosseys it was so hard to climb to the top of the spider web but I actually completed the spider web.Next I went back to the flying fox when I got there.There was a big line I nearly fell asleep when I was in line when it was my turn I asked the teacher if she could push and when she did I touched the floor before It hit the stop thing and then I jumped off the set and pulled it back up to the teacher.Then the next person that went fell off the set when it bumped into the stop thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Israel,

    I love this recount about your trip to Stardome because you have included so much detail. I feel like I was there with you!

    Team 2 went to Stardome the week after you and we enjoyed it a lot too. We didn't get a chance to play on the park outside though. That sounded like a lot of fun.

    I can't wait to read more of your writing Israel!

    From Ms Nalder

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.