Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Letter


Draw a header picture in pixlr

Screenshot 2017-09-13 at 14.41.46.png



Name: Israel
Class: 14

School: Pt England
Address: 130 Pt England Rd, Pt England, Auckland 1072, New Zealand
Date: 06/09/17

Dear Jonah,
Did you know that cross country just went past not long ago do you know what place I came in it I came under 10 I came 9th.Do you guys have a cross country day? We have houses at our school. Do you know what color I am in I am in the green group do you know how to say green in maori, It is kakariki.The name of my house is Hokule’a. What color are you in for cross country.

before cross country started there was a Sausage sizzle at the white gate the Sausage sizzles were one dollar per one.At lunch when I had nothing to eat my Teacher gave some money to a girl in our class and then the girl gave it to me to buy me a sausage.After I bought a Sausage sizzle I went to go and give the change back to my teacher at class and then after I gave the change back to her I was walking around and eating my Sausage sizzle.

I am looking forward to receiving your letter.

From Israel





20170823_115221 (1).jpg







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.