Pages

Monday 22 March 2021

Writing About Rips In The Water

 There Triplets 2 Boys 1 Girl.

Character:Owen Carter

Character:AidenCarter

Character:AlyceCarter

Problem:Cannot Tell You

Solution:Cannot Tell You 

You Got To Read My Writing To Find Out.


Start Here:

On a very nice sunny day me and my family were on the way to the beach then we got there all I can see is a aqua like colour in the sky but also i very clean beach we were able to swim in but the dangerous thing about that beach is that there were some pretty Big Rips out there.


did you know that if you like to surf and you are good at it you can ride the rip out to the waves and ride them back towards the Place You Were At First.?


So When I Had Made to My Destination To Onemana Beach It Was Pretty Scary At First Because I Did Not See The Rip But The Water Was Pretty Strong To Pull You In.But If You Get Stuck In The Rip And It Pulls You In All You Gotta Do Is Don’t Panic And Just Swim On A Angle.


So I Have Been At The Beach For A Couple Hours Now And When I Was Going For A Walk I Came Upon Some Triplets That Looked Pretty Cool/Nice/Respectful.So All Four Of Us Just Sat Down And Got To Know Each Other So When We Sat Down I Told Them My Name And Then They told me There Name Their Names Were Owen,Aylce,Aiden Those Are There Name and My Name Is Henry.


After We Introduced Ourselves To Each Other We All Went For A Down The Coastline Along The Water But When We Were Walking Against The Water It Was Pretty Strong So Owen did Not Know  what to do so he remembered that  Henry Was Talking About The Rips In The Water.So He Calmed Down In the Water And Swam On A angle after he had got out from the rip a boat had seen him and went to go and rescue him from the far away water.When He Got back he could not stop talking about it but happily he was alright and not hurt The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.