Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Science Blog Post For Tech

 So This Is My Writing That I Am Supposed To Do For My Tech So I Can Manage And See What I Have Learned In The Tech Group I Have Been In.


SO What I Have Learned Is That If you Put Water In Any Type Of Water Except Salt Water And If You Mix It Fast Enough You Can Make it Dissolve So You Are Pretty Much Just Making it Disappear But In The way Science Has Taught Me How To Do It.


Our Science Teachers Name Is Miss Sharma And She Is From Tamaki College She Is The Amazing Funny Science Teacher That Teaches All Of The Science At Tamaki She Is The only Science Teacher there I Think The First Lesson that We Had With Miss Sharma Was All About Sugar Dissolving Fast From Hot Water And Cold Water If You Mix It Fast Enough And Long Enough.


So This Is My Blogpost I Am Supposed to Do Before I Go Back Into Miss Sharma Class/Lab.





Random Acts of Kindness | The Science of KindnessHome - Digital Science


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.