Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

My duffy books

When I walked into the classroom my class was singing a song and then we done the karakia. Then next we got the duffy books, do you know what 2 duffy books? I got goosebumps the living dummy and I got dc comics batman gotham city's guardian the books that I got are so cool. Did you know in one of the goosebumps episodes a dummy is a puppet but it actually is a real life person that tries to kill the girls dad and mum with a guitar and then the girl stop’s him from hitting the dad. When I got my duffy books I was so glad that our class got duffy books and the whole of Pt england we are so lucky that we got these books today at 9:15am. Now after we got them we are now writing about our duffy books now I am really good at writing a recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.