Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

My writing reflection about this term

What have I achieved this term? What have I got better at?

  • This term i have achieved some of my goals and i have got  better at maths.
  • What do I want to do better at next term?I want to be better at working in a team for maths so I can my people in my team can share ideas.
  • I have got better at reading and writing for reading i have got better at reading the book and understanding the hard words in the book that i don’t know.
  • I need to be working on maths when I am in a group and when I am all by myself.I need to work on sharing my ideas with my group cause I just write my ideas down but my group does not understand what I am doing.I need to get better at working by myself so I can achieve more of my work by not sitting by my friends cause then i get distracted.
  • My goals are going to work and share my ideas with my group for maths.My second goal os going to be Not to go ahead in reading when we are reading with Miss West cause if I do my group will get distracted.My third goal is going to be to finish my work off and be up to date for the week.
  • I wrote about how I can get better at doing work and being up to date on my work for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.