Pages

Monday 17 September 2018

My writing about sunday


Yesterday I went to my church and during church me and my sisters were trying to run after my little sister.After church we went to get some KFC and hot chips and when we got our food we went home and set the table for us to eat on.After we ate my mum tried to put my baby to sleep so me,my sisters and my dad could go to the pools.When we got to the pools my friends were there with a ball me and my dad played a game with a volleyball.We had to try and hit a skinny pole,and first one to hit the pole ten times win but there's a twist if the other person hits the pole and you catch the ball that takes a point of the other team. The person that won was me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.