Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Cross country day.

On friday after lunch we had our school cross country day.The first team to go and race was the year one boys when they went up they were lining up to get ready to race Mr Burt had the clapper in his hands when he slapped it together the year 1 boys started running.Then next the year 1 girls came up then the year 1 girls lined up on the starting line and Mr Burt had the slapper and when they were ready Mr Burt slapped it together and off they went running off behind the year 1 boys.Then it Just went boys first girls second when it was the year 4 boys I was so nervous because I didn’t want to race but I had to race because if I didn’t race on friday I had to do it all by myself on monday.When we went up to the starting line I felt I was going to fall to the floor.When Mr Burt clapped the slapper we ran off me and Teejay sprinted in  front for a little while but then lincoln and roman took first place then Bronson started to pass me.Next I started to slow down because I was exhausted but I was still jogging but when I got past the cone I waited for Exodus to catch up to me at the end me and Exodus were sprinting to the finish line I thought we were going to come a tie but Exodus bate me Just by a inch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.