Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

FiaFia Writing

Fia Fia Is A Cultural Festival filled with Love And Enjoyment There Is About 17 Groups of Cultural And fun Dances People take Really long To Practise So When It Is the Night We Are Ready For All That Could happen On The Stage.My Favourite Part About The Fia Fia Night Was All The enjoyment I Had With All My Friends And because I gotta Dance And Show Off What I Had Learned In The Samoan Group At the End.to Be Honest I Think They Saved The Best For Last Well That Is What I Think.The 2nd Thing I Liked Was All The Island food Everyone Was Selling Down At School like Fried-bread Mussel Chowder Seafood Chowder And Much More.The Group I Would Like to Be In Is The Senior Samoan Group Next Year Because I Wanna Be Proud Of My Work And All Of My Cutrual Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.