Pages

Sunday 1 October 2017

About my Holiday.







In the last day of school our teacher told us to blog in the holidays before we come back to school in two weeks time .Some things about Saturday and a little of today on Saturday me and my dad and some of the heart people and some kids from our school came you.You will never ever guess who else was there?I'll tell you who was it,it was the crime stopping police when It was nearly the end of the cool programme the police's  photographer  asked me if I could ride past on my friend's skateboard with my face paint on.Oh did I tell you guys that we had a little bouncy castle did you that the bouncy castle tepid over 3 or 4 times .Today in the morning we went to church called destiny church it is a very great place for you to be if you a struggling with life there is a men's club called Man Up and there is a ladie's clu called Legacy and if you have a littler girl she can go to legacy diamonds it is for girls to share things about there life .↫

1 comment:

  1. Hi Israel,
    Thank you for sharing all the exciting things you have been up to this weekend. It sounds like you have had a lot of fun. It is really cool that you had your photo taken by the police photographer. What type of face paint did you have on? I love the photo you have shared with in this post it is a great action shot, where was it taken? I hope you holiday continues to be fun and exciting. I look forward to hearing about more of your adventures as you continue to blog.
    From Miss Davis

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.