Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

Friendly letter.



Dear Pen Pal,                           

Talofa lava my name Is Israel, I was named after somebody In the Bible. I go to Pt England  School Is In Auckland.The picture up the top of the letter is the picture of me and my class.

I love this school because at morning tea and lunch time we get long to play outside 30 mins and 50 mins.Do you know why I said talofa lava for my greeting? Because I am Samon.The best thing to do at is to play maths games and do Maths Whizz. Can you try and guess how old I am? Under the year of 10.If you do not know how old I am I’m 8 years old.How old are you? are you under 10?

We are learning about planet Earth and beyond.My favourite planet is Neptune.Do you know why Neptune is my favourite planet it’s because my favourite colour is blue.  What are you learning about?Did you know our whole school time Is 6 hours.One thing about my dad every day in the week my dad goes to the gym so he can get stronger.  

Thank you for reading my letter can't wait for yours.

From Israel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.