Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

Dragon story.

The world’s smallest dragon is an amazing creature, it is so tiny that it sit on only two fingers of a human hand.The dragon’s name is going to be Maui’s whole body only could fit on the size of two humans fingers but only the middle finger and the finger next to the middle finger on your hand.Maui had big wings and a little bit of scales on maui the dragon's back.  he has so much greenscale's all over Maui’s back.  





Caring for this creature is a challenging task and should not be taken on without serious thought. Maui the dragon needs dragon food and if I walk maui I will walk him down to the park to play on the park for a little bit. Then I will walk maui back home and have a kai with maui he has dragon food and then I will put him into his little house that I built for him. Next I will tuck him in then I  will tuck myself in my bed then I will reach over and get a book to read so I can fall asleep it make it a bed inside the house.  





Dragons are playful creature and they love to play games with children.
I will play fetch with maui the dragon when I want to a different game play with maui  my dragon I will  play racing with  him. We would do maths together.


Rugby, fetch, play races.

2 comments:

  1. Israel amazing dragon story your telling us how you are taking care of your dragon from Suade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deavay thank you for commenting on my blog I am replying

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.